This event is now over
Session 3 - “Delivering More Value To the End-Customer."
Date - 5th December, 9 AM – 2 PM, followed by lunch
Venue- International Youth Centre Auditorium, Teen Murti Marg, Chanakyapuri. New Delhi - 110 021.
As part of our third workshop (total six in the series) under the auspices of Re-boot & Refresh - Stay Relevant Series, this time the focus is on delivering value to the end-customer.
As you are aware, this series is being specially designed to address change. Change, that an individual would have undergone since the time they joined the industry 12 - 15 years back. After having put in the requisite number of years (hours) they are poised to assume higher roles and responsibilities (leadership positions). At the same time they need to be cognizant of the change that has happened and need to be proactive about it. Else, there's a looming threat of losing relevance within the organisation.
This 6-part series is all about focussing on six different aspects. The first two were on re-branding yourself and emotional intelligence respectively. The third edition, with a focus on delivering value to end-customer will look at the following:
· Understanding the universal business goal of sustained profitable growth
· Exploring the meaning of ‘value’
· Understanding business stakeholders; who the customer really is
· Value from the perspectives of the ‘supplier’ and the ‘customer’
· Removing the confusion between ‘customer’, ‘end-customer’ and ‘consumer’
· Exploring the relationship between ‘value delivered’ and ‘cost to deliver’
· The relationship between ‘value’ and ‘price’, between ‘cost’ and ‘profit’
· Communicating the value proposition effectively
· Mapping the value chain
· Understanding your own role in your organisation’s value chain
· The impact of process efficiency on profit and value delivered
· Measuring and assessing value delivered
· Assessing value received and perceived
· Understanding customer NPV (Net Promoter Score) and its importance to business
· The ‘service value chain’ paradigm
· The importance of service quality in remaining competitive
· Delivering a memorable service experience; why it’s a people game
· Getting ready for tomorrow’s customer, competition and consumer
I am writing to invite you / nominate a colleague(s) for this session.
Tel: 91 11 47670100
December 05, 2014
9:00 am to 2:30 pm
International Youth Centre
Teen Murti Marg
New Delhi, Delhi